Friday 13 January 2012

Brainfoggy aimless unscripted rambling - marginally easier than typing?

Brainfoggy aimless unscripted rambling, for a change. Maybe marginally easier than thinking, composing, typing, editing, re-editing a written blogpost. But a whole lot more embarrassing and cringeworthy?

Nobody would guess public speaking was a big part of my profession in teaching, ministry, meetings etc!

Gives a glimpse into how, even on a relatively "good" (???) day, brain fog can make it a challenge to scramble your way from one word/thought to another. The subject matter was hardly complex! I can still spot the odd word in there I didn't intend, e.g. International Space CENTRE instead of "STATION"! But what the heck! M.E. whittles things down to what's important. Who gives a flying ferret about it, anyway, apart from perfectionist "don't say anything wrong" me? Nobody! Get over it! Haha - thank crikey I've never pretended to be an oil painting! Lol!

Still, it's saved my finger joints, wrists etc. a bit of pain. Saved my body, if not my blushes!

PS It's taken all day to upload this, in the end, as Blogger v McAfee seem to have refused to play ball together. Not sure if sound/picture will come out co-ordinated either - they did on my laptop! Perhaps that's a mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment