Thursday 6 October 2011

Countdown to the big "L" - Invest in M.E. with me to celebrate!



L = 50 in roman numerals.


Today's my last day of being in my "life begins at 40"s.

Looking forward to enjoying some of my favourite "L" things:

Love!

Laughter!

Luvverly people!

Loopiness!

Lingering autumnal smells!

Lustrous autumn colours!

Life-enhancing memories! 

Lockhouses, lighthouses and lots more family history!

Looking through binoculars at my beloved wild birds!

Re-Laxing! (Well, that one was close! Cut me some s-Lack!)
Listening to TMBG, REM, Sparks & other of my favourite music! (John Linnell counts towards the "L" pleasures, too)!

Learning how SWFC have done in the footie! (Maybe not!)

Lying down to recover from frantically enjoying all the above!

Lots of other stuff that doesn't begin with an "L" but I love it anyway!


In spite of M.E. trying its hardest to chip away the will to live for the last couple of decades, it still hasn't managed that, and never will!


Here's to tomorrow! (No big parties or outings this year - just a couple of understanding, loving friends around for a while and then to my Mum's for the weekend & some more fellowshipping - and fellow-ess-shipping!). Here's to the next half century!

Thanks a million to everybody who has already sent me love for my birthday tomorrow, and a special hug to all who have already donated to my charity choice,  Invest in M.E.


If you'd like to celebrate my big half century birthday with me by donating towards the future of all M.E. patients, to fund research, real effective treatments and the hope of a cure, please visit my page:


Joyce's 50th Birthday Gift for M.E.


Even if you can't donate, please just take a look and maybe encourage others to learn a little more about M.E. Together we can bust those myths, push forward the boundaries, lay the trail into a brighter future for everybody!


Love and blessings XXXXX

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all you are doing Joyce in raising much needed funds for Invest in ME and the proposed centre in Norwich, hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow, Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joyce for raising funds for Invest in ME and the UK centre and awareness of our campaign too! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday for tomorrow!

    Jan x (Team LDIFME)

    ReplyDelete